Getting Around the Gateway to Europe Digital Magazine Download
You can download a pdf file, of the premier issue of the Getting Around the Gateway to Europe magazine on this page.
The Gateway to Europe is a comprehensive guide covering the facilities, installations and services of the US Army and Air Force in the Kaiserslautern Military Community.
There is also an extensive telephone directory.
It is fully interactive with internal and external links. It has been designed for optimal viewing on tablets, laptops and desktop devices.
There will be updates and additional article added throughout the year.
List of articles:
- Brief Introduction
- The Area and Its Cities
- AAFES - Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- AFN - American Forces Network
- Banks & Credit Unions
- DeCA - Defense Commissary Agency
- DoDDS - Dept. of Defense Dependent Schools
- Military Post Offices (APOs)
- Tricare in Europe
- Vehicle Registration & Inspection
- Buying a Car
- Passport Services in Germany
- Bringing Pets to Germany
- Shopping On the Economy
- Telephone & Internet in Germany
- Army Installations & Services in the KMC - (Kaiserslautern/Vogelweh, Landstuhl, Miesau, Sembach)
- Air Force Installation & Services in the KMC - (Ramstein Air Base, Kapaun AS, Vogelweh, Einsiedlerhof AS)
- KMC Telephone Directory
Germany's No.1 Car Rental Company
Pre-owned cars, locations in Germany and Italy
Insurance for US Military and NATO forces in Germany
ID Card Holders - Business & Employment Advice
Business consulting for DOD contractors and ID card holders
Telephone, Internet & Satellite TV Services
Complete satellite installation services; TV over the Internet
High Speed Internet, Satellite TV and Telephone in the KMC Area
Pet Transport and Relocation Experts
World-famous Christmas village! Huge selection of gifts
Living in Germany
A Guide to Living and Working in Germany
Blue skies and soft landings with tandem jumping
Dr. Matt Hofmann
TRICARE Preferred Provider